Generac Error Code 1505 How To Fix It? 2023 Best Info is our today’s topic. Generac makes generators for both businesses and homes. They are made to be portable and have as much power as possible. Generac is sure to get some errors when something goes wrong with a generator.
The Generac error code 1505 is an RPM loss alarm, which will cause the generator to shut down if it happens. It is a cranking alarm, meaning it happened during the generator’s starting process and not while it was going.
In this piece, we’ve discussed what can cause Generac error code 1505 and how to fix it.
Generac Error Code 1505 How To Fix It? 2023 Best Info
What Can Cause Error Code 1505 On A Generac?
Here are five reasons why the Generac error code 1505 could happen:
- The battery is in bad shape, its connections are dirty or loose, or it needs to be hooked up to the generator correctly.
- There could be a problem with the starter motor, or the wires could be loose or missing.
- The starter contractor needs to be fixed or has some problems.
- The starting coil may be broken.
- The engine is broken inside, but this is the least likely thing to happen.
What To Do About The Trouble Code 1505?
The mistake can be fixed in two ways:
Turn On The Generator Again.
Most mistakes on the screen are caused by the improper shutdown or small technical problems that can be fixed by restarting. Here’s how to restart and get rid of the error code:
- Press the Enter button twice and then the Auto button to turn off the alarm.
- Now, turn off some electronics in your home to take some of the load off the generator.
- Try setting the generator back to AUTO and then turning it back on.
Check The State Of The Battery.
A bad or dead battery likely causes this error, so check the battery and do a load test since bad batteries show normal numbers when only voltage is checked. When they are put through a load test, they go to zero.
If the battery passes the test, check if any wires or contacts are loose.
If still you were unable to find the Problem or You are unable to fix the issue then you can contact to a professional and Contact Generac customer support. Hope you enjoy reading our article Generac Error Code 1505 How To Fix It? 2023 Best Info.